Thursday 7 January 2016

DIY Metro Garden

Bought this DIY Metro Garden from taobao-daigou, via sea shipping (freaking slow, took more than 3 weeks to arrive, after ETA date somemore!). Nevertheless, safely arrived Singapore! To be honest, this freaking house is dam heavy, filled with lots of furnitures parts, musical box, screws and other stuffs! Loveeeee the design of this house, like some sort of sailor, seaside feel~ Woohoo~ Mostly importantly, it's blue in colour! :) Cost about S$51, shipping $6, insurance $1+ . Took more than a week to finish this! Thanks to my dad, he managed to help me fix the lighting! :)


Tada! With the lights on, it looks like this~ So much feels after building it. I still remembered I had to stick the window to the wall, cut out the wallpaper and paste onto the wall, fix the mini furniture, screw in the musical box, and the lighting (by my dad) and tada is done! (I bought the transparent box to cover it, never take a photo with the house yet.) 


My failed garden! Look at the pebbles, even sponsored with that. wow. I love the stairs, really hand-made DIY! I had to stick the blue and white part till you form the staircase! Look at the adorable dolls and animals! So cute! 


Enclosed living room! Talking about the sofa, it comes with the cloth and cotton wool, freaking real~ Even the instruction mention that I'm suppose to use a needle and sew the cloth sewed with the cotton to make the sofa. But I'm simply too lazy for that, so I just use the ultimate super glue to stick it. HAHAHAS. Behind the coffee coaster bar, it's the hidden musical box! (I love the song, you get to listen it in the video below.) 


Messy garden. Can't be bothered to deal with the pots and plants. LOL. Look at the grassy veins covering the fence of the wall! (I placed it there to cover the lighting wire.)

Private swimming pool. WOOHOO. Look at the metal handle of the pool, I had to turn and twist and made that shape of the handle and there you go! Look closer at the pool, it looks kinda swallow right? Hah. I stick the "water" wallpaper underneath the hole. So creative of the author! Talking about the sunflower, I just anyhow cut the shape of the flower and paste it there. HAHAHHAS. 


Zooming into the second floor! I always dream of having a two storeys house of my own. If only this house is my future dream house . . .


Look at the hidden dog at the staircase, its looking at you! :P
Omg, I still remembered the balcony!!!! So lovely right!!! If you look closely at my chair, hahahas, it looks like its dented or it seems like you will fall if you sit down. HAHAHS. XD


Bedroom! Hard to make the bed and the dressing table. Too many steps and furnitures. The telescope as well, xiao chim. Look closer at the white chair outside the balcony, it's 3 legged chair (they didn't give me the remaining 1 leg...) If you look at the cup, it's made of the metal wire and the white bead. Interesting huh. The tomato at the table is just red bead and the fake leaf~ Even the photo frames at the wall is made of 4 blue wooden sticks and the wallpaper of the wall~


Night view of the house~ So sweet so lovely~ Thanks to the lighting~ It looks better with the lights actually! Managed to place another light (sound sensor) at the stairs. (Never post the updated photo). Actually I tried to fix the lighting initially, but no light LOL (Failed). My dad was so into this, and helped me with the lightings. He so enthu making the house to the extent that he even helped me to hide the wires (I say no need to hide la, I see only). 


Look at the entrance door, there's a white dog welcoming you! 


Placing lights at the garden makes the whole house nicer too, and brighter. 


Second floor view under the dark~ 


Bedroom with light ons!


Video! Listen to the song! Enjoy! Video quality cui...... (blogger so cui sia!!!)

No comments: